I haven’t written in here for over 10 months. A lot has changed. The biggest change, has been that time goes by a lot faster when you get older.
Another change? I used to live off Groupons and free food; now I find the process of searching for Groupons to be a waste of time. Time is my most valuable asset now. It used to be money. I think that’s what happens when you get older.
Few things I’ve learned in 10 months:
1. There is never a “right” time to do something. You either bite the bullet or you don’t. You can wait forever and the right time will never happen.
2. Get cell phone and data service when you travel internationally. The money you save+hassle you save=priceless.
3. Don’t mix friends and business. Or friends and roommates. Or friends and anything, for that matter.
4. Every positive in life has a cost. Every success has costs. There is no free lunch.
5. Don’t choose your branding or influencer name as “daiserz89”. I will never be able to lie about my age + who the hell can spell “daiserz” except for me?
So I haven’t updated in a while… perhaps some of it is a fear for putting myself out there with something so closely associated with my identity-my name.
We launched the next version of Perfect Beauty! We are moving toward a “Rotten Tomatoes” version for Beauty Products instead of a star rating. PA did an amazing job with the design. It’s so clean and sleek.
Have so many new developments for Perfect Beauty that I can’t announce, but will when I can 🙂 I am so motivated and inspired, I have a head start on 2014! It’s gonna be a great year.
From a lovely subscriber of mine
daiserz89 (Prefect Beauty) has inspired me through what she has made for herself through her YT Channel. She has made a business and has gotten honorable mention in the business world for her inspiring channel. I wish to be like her someday in the way that she gets to do what she loves, making each girl feel beautiful and inspiring people. My ultimate goal is to inspire and motivate other s and she has shown me it is possible on a global scale. I use to watch her on YT before the PB hype and watching her grow has truly been an inspiration to me.
Looks awesome! Way better at final cut than I am
For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you